Are you a cyclist who has been a victim of crime?
- your bike has been stolen, or criminally damaged
- you have been a victim of dangerous driving?
We can help.
It doesn’t matter whether the crime has been reported to the police or not. It doesn’t matter if you’re an adult or a child.
We can help in the following ways:
- a loan bike and lock, if your bike has been stolen
- free cycling tuition if you’ve been a victim of dangerous driving, so you can rebuild your confidence to ride on the road
- advice on preventing bike theft when parking your bike in public or parking your bike at home.
Please use the form below to contact us. We aim to reply within 24 hours but it may take longer during busy periods.
This project is funded by the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner. All services are subject to availability.